- This event has passed.
International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York
March 6, 2016 - March 8, 2016
The International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York – also known as the NY Restaurant Show – is the only event in New York exclusively serving the restaurant and foodservice industry.
This is a must-attend event for anyone involved in the restaurant, foodservice or hospitality industry. Don’t miss your chance to network with Independent Restaurant Owners, QSR and Quick Serve Establishment Operators, Caterers, Bakers, Chefs, and other from across all segments and concepts, plus bars, nightclubs, hospitals, hotels and commercial foodservice operations.
Best of all, your admission fee of $65 grants you 3-day access to:
- The Exhibit Hall, featuring more than 550 leading vendors
- Live Culinary Demonstrations and Competitions
- Ferdinand Metz Foodservice Forum education sessions
- Special features including: Pride of New York Marketplace/Taste NY, Japan Pavilion, Gourmet Way
- Idea generating events such as: The US Pastry Competition, NEW Education Station and the Women’s Entrepreneurs Circle